This job posting is no longer active
Colour is What We Do!
Dulux Paints, Canada’s leader in decorative paints, is looking for experienced Store Managers to join our team. As a Store Manager, you lead a diverse workforce which strives to deliver superior service to our customers. You are someone who has previous experience as a retail Manager and knowledge of the paint and coatings industry.
Dulux Paints is proud to have a diverse workforce with equal opportunity for all employees. Our employees understand all components of our top industry leading products to help customers colour their world.
As a Store Manager you will...
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience through attentive service, effective inventory planning and building relationships with customers
- Direct store operations to meet sales, expense, profit and budget goals
- Develop a self motivated team of professionals committed to excellence through effective recruitment, training and development
- Contribute to improved margins by controlling expenses
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager in strategic and long term planning
- Maximize advertising resources by ensuring in store merchandising and point-of-sale material is consistent with planned promotions
- Carry out individual initiates and develop marketing plans and programs to ensure continued market growth
- Ensure 100% compliance in all corporate health, safety and environmental initiatives
What you will bring to the team...
- 3-5 years of retail management experience
- Effective problem definition and solving skills
- Previous experience leading a team
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis
- Knowledge of the paint and coatings industry is an asset
- Post Secondary Degree or College Diploma is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you feel this is opportunity suites for you, add colour to your career with Dulux Paints and apply today!