Manager in Training - Dulux Paints at Dulux Paints
This job posting is no longer active
Add Colour to your Career
Dulux Paints, Canada’s leader in decorative paints, is seeking a Manager In Training to join our diverse team committed to delivering superior service. As the Manager in Training, you will be provided with ongoing learning opportunities to expand your people and business management skills leading to an opportunity as a Store Manager.
At Dulux Paints, you will enjoy a dynamic work environment that cultivates excellence while promoting new ideas and innovation. We foster and encourage advancement opportunities, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine as an individual, and reward employees with competitive compensation and benefit programs.
As a Manager in Training you will be developed to...
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience through attentive service, effective inventory planning and building relationships with customers
- Direct store operations to meet sales, expense, profit and budget goals
- Develop a self motivated team of professionals committed to excellence through effective recruitment, training and development
- Contribute to improved margins by controlling expenses
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager in strategic and long term planning
- Maximize advertising resources by ensuring in store merchandising and point-of-sale material is consistent with planned promotions
- Carry out individual initiates and develop marketing plans and programs to ensure continued market growth
- Ensure 100% compliance in all corporate health, safety and environmental initiatives
What you will bring to the team...
- 1+ years of retail management/supervisory experience
- Effective problem definition and solving skills
- Previous experience leading or supervising a team
- Post Secondary Degree or College Diploma is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Dulux Paints is proud to have a diverse workforce with equal opportunity for all employees. Our employees receive full training to learn their roles and understand all components of our industry leading products to help customers colour their world.
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, add colour to your career with Dulux Paints and apply online today.