Commercial Stock Associate at Dulux Paints
This job posting is no longer active
Add Colour to your Career
Dulux Paints, Canada’s leader in decorative paints, is seeking a Commercial Stock Associate to join our diverse team committed to delivering superior service.
Commercial Stock Associate
At Dulux Paints, you will enjoy a dynamic work environment that cultivates excellence while promoting new ideas and innovation. We foster and encourage advancement opportunities, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine as an individual, and reward employees with competitive compensation and benefit programs.
As a Commercial Stock Associate you will...
- Tint, mix and colour match paint by following Dulux formulas
- Receive orders via telephone, fax and email
- Operate point of sale computer to process customer transactions
- Ensure store is clean and well stocked
- Ship and receive goods/merchandise
- Unloading delivery trucks and stocking shelves
- Operate a hand truck and/or material handling equipment safely
What you will bring to the team...
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and advise solutions
- Desire to grow personal knowledge of our products and the industry
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Comfort working both independently and in a small group setting
- Ability to continuously lift 50 pounds+ throughout the day
Dulux Paints is proud to have a diverse workforce with equal opportunity for all employees. Our employees receive full training to learn their roles and understand all components of our industry leading products to help customers colour their world.
If you feel this is an opportunity suited for you, add colour to your career with Dulux Paints and apply today!