Retail Sales Associate at Dulux Paints
This job posting is no longer active
Colour is What We Do!
Dulux Paints, Canada’s leader in decorative paints, is seeking a Retail Sales Associate to join our diverse team committed to delivering superior service.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
At Dulux Paints, you will enjoy a dynamic work environment that cultivates excellence while promoting new ideas and innovation. We foster and encourage advancement opportunities, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine as an individual, and reward employees with competitive compensation and benefit programs.
As a Retail Sales Associate you will...
- Be responsible for promoting Dulux merchandise to customers
- Provide advice on various products and applications
- Tint, mix and colour match paint by following Dulux formulas
- Assist with merchandising and setting up displays for promotions
- Operate point of sale computer to process customer transactions
- Ensure store is clean and well stocked
What you will bring to the team...
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail or customer facing sales environment
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and advise solutions
- Desire to grow personal knowledge of our products and the industry
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Comfort working both independently and in a small group setting
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Dulux Paints is proud to have a diverse workforce with equal opportunity for all employees. Our employees receive full training to learn their roles and understand all components of our industry leading products to help customers colour their world.
If you feel this is an opportunity suited for you, add colour to your career with Dulux Paints and apply today!